Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Guest Slutting

I was looking at TLD's blog, and got vaguely sad and moody. HE got a guest spot Novel Adventures. Just because he's written a stupid book. I could write a book. If I were talented. If I had the attention span of a adult, rather than a ferret on crack. If I had any ability with the English language... And then I became even sadder, because frankly, I'm never gonna add 'author' to my list of Special Skills (unless you count dirty e-mails, in which case HOLLA! Just ask The Lieutenant), which as noted, seems to be the first step to guest slutting.

HOWEVER.

I have decided to eschew negativity, and go Zen on this conundrum's arse. When the Tibetans want something, they give something away (perhaps explaining why Tibet's such a global powerhouse, but I digress...) Therefore, I'm offering y'all (or anyone who's interested)...

This blog. Rite here. For the month of November.

That's rite. I'll let YOU guest slut on MelWuv. Help yourself to anything in the fridge, feel free to drink the wine on the bench, and don't worry about doing the laundry - I'll change the linen when you go.

After all, y'all couldn't make a worse hash of this blog than I have.

1 comment:

Dave ~ said...

Don't sell yourself short. I bet you're one hell of a dancer.

And I wouldn't see it as a huge step up for me. After all, one of the founders is my sister. ;o)

Now, as for guest blogging, I'll need a corkscrew, plenty of gaffer tape and a spatchula.

This could get messy, so stand back.